Highlights for Fiscal Year 2011:
- Travel and tourism is NH’s second largest industry in terms of jobs supported by dollars from out of state.
- Trips in NH for recreation and business during FY 2011: 33.99 million.
- Direct Spending in NH by travelers in FY 2011 reached $4.22 billion.
- Traveler spending in FY 2011 supported approximately 61,821 direct full-time and part-time jobs.
- Visitors to NH in FY 2011 paid $139.2 million in meals and rooms taxes (60.1% of all rooms and meals tax collected).
- The Return on Investment Model for FY 2011 shows that for every $1 spent by DTTD, $9.23 was returned in the form of state and local taxes and fees.
Please check back soon for highlights from FY12.